Combining our Honey & Garlic wings with a mix of Caribbean mustard vegetables will bring an exotic twist to your menu.
An original, authentic dish. Very well suited for group catering or buffet meals.
Recipe serves 4-6 people.
Caribbean mustard sauce:
• Stir the dijon mustard with the Worcestershire sauce, honey and lime juice and lightly smooth with a whisk. Add Tabasco or chili sauce to taste.
• Cut the peppers in half and remove seeds, then cut into strips.
• Cut the green beans or black-eyed peas into large 3cm pieces.
• Remove any stems or hard edges from the sugar snap peas and cut them into strips.
• Cut both courgettes into pieces of 1 to 4 cm.
• Remove seeds from the peppers (if you like it spicy, leave them in!). Then cut into rings.
• Heat the olive oil in a shallow pan or wok and add the pepper strips and green beans or black-eyed peas, stirring continuously.
• Add the remaining vegetables after 2 min. and stir fry the mix for another ±5 min.
• Add the Caribbean mustard sauce to the vegetable mix and stir to taste with salt. Put the vegetable mix in the centre of a serving plate and place the heated wings around for an appetising, great tasting dish.