Our Hot & Spicy wings are a perfect basis for oriental dishes like this couscous with chicken wings.
An original, authentic dish. Very well suited for group catering or buffet meals.
Recipe serves 4 people.
• Put 4 cups of water in a frying pan with a pinch of salt and bring to the boil.
• Take the pan from the heat and add 2 soup spoons of olive oil, then add the couscous to the water while stirring continuously.
• Return to heat and cover the pan for 5 minutes.
• Cut the garlic cloves in slices.
• Grill the courgette, paprika and garlic after cutting them into pieces and put in the pan.
• Heat the chicken wings in the oven.
• Mix the vegetables with the couscous and season it with lemon juice, pepper and salt.
• Mix the chicken wings with the couscous and serve it in a deep bowl.
• Garnish the bowl with cucumber slices and fresh herbs.