A surprising dish of succulent chicken drumsticks with Italian pesto linguine.
Together with grilled Mediterranean vegetables this recipe offers a healthy and delicious pasta dinner.
Recipe serves 4 people.
• Cook the pasta ‘al dente’ and wash with cold water.
• Cut top gristle of the drumsticks and heat in a pre-heated oven at 185°C for 15 minutes (turn halfway).
• Make a dressing out of olive oil, lemon juice, fresh and roughly chopped herbs, pepper and salt.
• Cut vegetables length ways into thin slices.
• Divide Garlic and Pommodoris into halves.
• Grill vegetables done to a turn one after another in a hot grill pan. Then place the vegetables in the dressing and leave to absorb for 5 minutes.
• Warm up the pasta in a large pan with olive oil and some pasta liquid. Stir the pesto through the pasta to add the cheese at the last minute. When heated through, arrange appetisingly onto plate and serve.