Our American Spare Ribs are tender and tasty, to cater for every occasion.
A different way to enjoy our ribs is with Rösti and Sauerkraut. Original and delicious!
Recipe serves 4 people.
• Grate the potatoes and mix with a pinch of salt.
• Cut the onions in half and slice into half rings.
• Put a small frying pan with a little oil on the hob .
• Put the grated potatoes with onions, chives and pepper in the pan and press firmly.
• Gently fry to brown off and occasionally turn to avoid burning. Flip and repeat again.
• Put some butter in a pan and gently fry the onions. Add the sauerkraut and spices.
• Add the cup of white wine and stock and gently simmer until done.
• Fry 100g finely sliced smoked bacon until crisp.
• Centre the Rösti on the middle of the plate and put the Sauerkraut on top.
• Place the ribs alongside and spread the bacon and pineapple on top of the Sauerkraut.