Pancakes are perfectly suited for breakfast, lunch and dinner with classic sweet or savoury fillings.
But why not use our delicious pancakes in combination with a surprising Chicken Madras filling?
Recipe to fill 4 pancakes.
• Cut the chicken breast into pieces and season well with salt and pepper.
• Blanch the carrot, potato and garden peas in boiling water.
• Fry the chicken in a pan with some butter.
• Add the vegetables and let it simmer on a low heat then add the pineapple and peach.
• Heat the onions in another pan and sprinkle them with curry, fry briefly together and mix with the ginger syrup.
• Add the broth and cream and reduce down. Season with salt and pepper.
• Mix the curry sauce with the chicken and vegetables and ÿll each of the hot pancakes with the mix.
• Serve on a hot plate, nicely garnished.